Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

Thank you for checking out my blog. I'm an experienced consulting actuary of 25+ years with significant experience with defined benefit and defined contribution plans, and executive benefits and compensation. I've looked at things from a human resources perspective, a finance perspective, and a risk management perspective among others.

I am an Associate of the Society of Actuaries, an Enrolled Actuary, a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries and a Fellow of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries, as well as currently serving on the Board of Directors of the Conference.

I've written literally hundreds of articles on topics ranging from the Pension Protection Act of 2006 to Health Care Reform, and from 409A to fiduciary and plan governance issues in DC plans. I've been featured in podcasts (most recently in the November issue of EBN) http://ebn.benefitnews.com/pdfs/FMW1110_KK.JohnLowell.mp3 .

If you have a topic that you would like to see covered, let me know. In the meantime, please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment